Bark in the Park
A designated parade around the park kicks off the event at 6:30 p.m. A suggested donation of $1.00 is requested to participate in the walk with the proceeds given to the Greyhound Rescue Foundation of TN.
Have your dog photographed by the Twin City Photo Club for a nominal fee.
- Best Trick
- Largest & Smallest
- Best Dressed Dog
- Sit & Speak
- Most Hair
- Most Unusual
- Peanut Butter Lick
Awards presented for 1st place. Ribbons given for 2nd & 3rd Bark in the Park T-shirts will be given to the first 24 to register. (Only one shirt per pet family)
EXHIBITORS & EVENTS
- Pet friendly Services
- Rescue Groups
- Crime Dog of Bristol VA Police Dept.
- Fire Pup of Bristol VA Fire Dept.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All pets must be leashed
- Vaccinations must be current
- Pets must be kept under control
- Rights are reserved to refuse a dog from participation if deemed to pose a threat to others or their pets
For more information call 276 — 645 — 7370.