River's Way presents Cafe Central
Join River's Way and support the work of youth with disabilities in Bristol! Special education students from Tennessee High School and Virginia High School, along with members of our Leadership Team, continue to refine their workforce and culinary skills at Café Central. Café Central takes place at Central Christian Church at 424 Melrose Street in Bristol Tennessee most Thursdays and Fridays during the school year.
To sign up, go to www.bit.ly/bristolcafe. Cafe Central is located at Central Christian Church in Bristol, TN.
Cafe Central Menus, Spring 2017
- 2/2 and 2/3: Zuppa Toscana and 3 Cheese Wrap (No THS)
- 2/10: Chicken Parmesan Soup and Grilled Vegetable Salad
- 2/23 and 2/24: Tomato Bisque and Deluxe Grilled Cheese
- 3/2 and 3/3: Sweet Potato Sausage Soup and Garden Salad
- 3/9: Chicken Tortilla Soup and Mexican Chopped Salad
- 4/6 and 4/7: Sweet Potato Enchiladas and Garden Salad with Cubed Ham (No VHS)
- 4/13: Roast Beef Flatbread and Cobb Salad
- 4/27 and 4/28: Turkey BLT and Broccoli Salad
- 5/4 and 5/5: Chicken Wild Rice Soup and Grilled Zucchini Wrap
- 5/11 and 5/12: Chicken Fajita Quesadilla and Garden Salad